Feedback on my cop and criminal themed GFX!

5 (1)

Hello! I made a cop and criminal themed GFX!

Any feedback/ suggestions would be appreciated!

Thank You :smiley:

7 Likes

The action isn’t enough and the background scene isn’t well built. You’re decent at GFXs.

3 Likes

Yeah after making it I also did think the same. Thank you

3 Likes

2 Things that are heavily standing out to me

#1 The building back there, the textures on the building are pretty low quality and overall ruin the GFX
#2 The Car lighting, the car seems to have a little too much light on it and less shadows.

Suggestions:
On top of that, the car should play a bigger role, as well as make sense. A car sitting there while the police officer is behind the suspect doesn’t make sense, if anything the car should be behind the Police, with maybe the cars lights on too

I also suggest some money coming out of the bag of money, to really show he’s just running and not caring if some dropped.

Overall better building textures in the back

– Apart from this, I do very much like the character lighting on both, those out of the entire image really make it pop more, if you were to implement the suggestions I suggested I think it’ll come together more and pop together

2 Likes

#1 The building back there, the textures on the building are pretty low quality and overall ruin the GFX
#2 The Car lighting, the car seems to have a little too much light on it and less shadows.

Yeah even I felt that the textures on the buildings were really low quality, I will definitely find/ make something better next time!

I accidently put the emmission of the car a bit too much thats the reason it has a lot of light. And I will put more shadows in the next ones!

On top of that, the car should play a bigger role, as well as make sense. A car sitting there while the police officer is behind the suspect doesn’t make sense, if anything the car should be behind the Police, with maybe the cars lights on too

I was really confused when I was positioning the car, I will definitely look up some reference image next time while doing something

I also suggest some money coming out of the bag of money, to really show he’s just running and not caring if some dropped.

Okay, I will do that!

Apart from this, I do very much like the character lighting on both, those out of the entire image really make it pop more, if you were to implement the suggestions I suggested I think it’ll come together more and pop together

Thank you, and yes I will definitely implement them!

Thank you again for the advice! :smiley:

1 Like

I think the building texture is kind of weird. (looks like one of those small project horror game buildings) Also think the car should play a bigger role.

like a police getting out of the car, you know like back up?

1 Like

You should add better textures to the building behind them. I don’t like the realization too, it feels really basic. It’s always a criminal with money bag running from a police officer. Maybe make the criminal hide behind a car while helicopter’s spotlight is pointing at him?

Just something similiar to this
Also some minor problems:

• Police OFFICER with an AK rifle? Pretty sure he should be carrying some pistol or maybe even a taser

• Why is the criminal wearing prisoner’s clothes? Even if he escaped a prison, he should be staying in shadows instead of robbing some places, give him a look of more gangster-like

4 Likes

Yeah I will find some better buildings next time!

I was actually really confused while placing the car, from all the advice I will definitely do better in my other ones!

Thank You :smiley:

1 Like

Oh and one more thing,

• If you ever decide to inspire with my idea, just remember to make the criminal look like he’s really a criminal. ruthless and aggressive, similiar to the one on photo. It’s not always the lighting quality and others, the environment and implementation makes the GFX way better really often
2 Likes

Yeah I will definitely choose better quality textures next time. I suck at ideas, I will have a reference image with me when do my other ones so it doesn’t come out plain!

• Police OFFICER with an AK rifle? Pretty sure he should be carrying some pistol or maybe even a taser

I did search for a tazer but I couldn’t get one

• Why is the criminal wearing prisoner’s clothes? Even if he escaped a prison, he should be staying in shadows instead of robbing some places, give him a look of more gangster-like

I did not think about it while making it haha

Thank you so much for the advice though! :smiley:

1 Like

police officers carry pistols, not aks
the scene doesn’t seem too realistic either, overall its ok

1 Like

Okay! I will definitely choose and make it seem like its something real

1 Like

Yeah I did not think about that I just took an ak and placed it haha

Thank you though

The idea with criminal running from police with a money bag is actually really overused

2 Likes

Would a diamond gem be more unique?

1 Like

Didn’t mean that actually. There’s a lot of better ideas you could implement, like criminal hiding behind a wall, car or any other obstacle, blindfiring or just hiding. Running from a police officer but this time while hipfiring at him at the same time. Maybe even a car chase too. Surrendering at the police (adding a helicopter with spotlight pointing at the person would make it even more dramatic) And a lot more

2 Likes

I Love it! I like GFX! www.roblox.com

1 Like

Thank youuu so much!!! :smiley:

(character shortage)