Feedback on my Couch Model!

Hello! I am making a house, and I’m trying o get everything as perfect as possible! You know what I mean? Anyways, heres my couch models! Please leave feedback, and thanks in advanced!

Thanks for reading! :smile:

4 Likes

You could try get the pillow with smoothed edges or something like a theme of a pillow, would look more real as that’s just a square.

2 Likes

It looks too blocky. Make the pillows and cushions more round, as the couch does not look very comfortable to sit on.

3 Likes

absolutely exquisite.

The contrast of the turqoise against the elegant black and white is absolutely phenomenal. I can see that you have the upmost refined taste. I would certainly like to rest myself on such a pillow.

For real though, I really like the use of snow as a cushion on the sofa. The pillows could be a little more round and it took me a while to actually realize that they were pillows.

4 Likes

Have you changed your lighting settings? I can’t see any shadows which is making it hard to properly view and give feedback.

The feedback I can give:

• It’s rather blocky’ but that’s fine if your whole game will have a blocky’ style.
  • The dividing lines that make the sofa seats look like their own chairs should be thinner
  • The bottom parts (long white bits) don’t make any sense
2 Likes

It looks alright so far

I’d change the colors because they are too bright, I’d remove some of the detailing and make it a bit more flat (or just make them less thick), and I’d make the back of the couch shorter, short enough to show the back of a roblox character’s head

That’s all I could come up with

2 Likes

This build is pretty good but the colors are a bit too bright to match up with the style, Either that or your lighting is a bit off. Also another thing is that everything has really sharp edges which is very odd for a couch, Maybe try smoothing some of the edges out? But that is just my opinion. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It looks too good I love the design of the Couch I would recommend changing the material of the bottom for wood if you want. Good job

2 Likes

I don’t think there is anything wrong with the colors, whether it is too bright or too dark, it depends on what style you are making. By the way, have you tried Mesh building?
All in all, i really Appreciate your effort, keep up the good work :+1:

1 Like

The colours don’t really blend well together, try and use more of a friendlier colour environment. These should be ‘soft colours’ such as browns, whites, oranges, lighter reds, peach, etc. This is because the wall and flooring itself have that environment. Also, try and make the pillows detailed, you can also perhaps rotate them slightly.

1 Like

The cough itself looks good, but I recommend you adding some smooth edges to make it look better.

1 Like

It looks good, however it could be improved.

If you want to make it look realistic, change the materials and colours.

As someone also said, give the pillows rounded edges to make them look more like pillows, rather than squares.

Good luck!

1 Like

I’d recommend using a different color pallet, and maybe lowering the back of the couch to be on level with the couch arm rests, you could also try to round it out a bit more, other than that good job!

1 Like