Feedback on my creations

Hello guys any feedbacks?

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken, these are for a Minecraft type of Game, right? It all looks a bit too blank. To fix that, I highly recommend you add textures to every single one of them. There are many low poly Texture Packs out there. so it should be easy for you. I personally really like this one, by FlameDevRBX. It’s really good and has many to choose from. Overall, it looks pretty good! Have a good day!! :happy3:

2 Likes

I think the grass overhangs sliiightly too much.

I also suggest reducing the neon glow slightly on the gold and emerald, maybe the obsidian too. This can be done by either increacing the transparency of the glowing parts or dragging down the Color3 slider to make the colour a little darker, which reduces the glow intensity.

Otherwise, it’s pretty decent! Some simple textures would be nice too

1 Like

It looks a little blank try to add some detailing

1 Like

Guys may i ask a question? Is it alright if i make a minecraft game? ill edit it so it doesnt look like minecraft, And by the way ill add some minigames inside it like Bedwars, Skywars etc.

1 Like

As long as it isn’t named anything close to Minecraft, I think it’ll be fine. Good luck with your game and have a good day! :happy3:

1 Like

Thank you very much @TMChr1s

By the way, Do you offer free scripting services?

Yep! I really enjoy helping others, but I’m not too advanced with scripting. Why do you ask?

1 Like

is it alright if you help me? I need someone to script for the Camera and the Hand that holds the block Plsssssssssssss

Ofc!! Do you have Discord perhaps? If not, we can also talk throught the DevForum Messages

Well yes i have a Discord Acc “Username: CalypsoGames#7312”

By the way, Can you do like we add uhm…like minigames? like Bedwars and Skywars etc.

I haven’t tried before, but I can do some research :happy3:

Thank you @TMChr1s you are a savior

It says “CalypsoGames#7312 is not accepting friend requests. They’ll have to add you to become friends”. Since I don’t wanna bother you into changing your Settings, my Username is Chr1s#1934 :happy3:

1 Like

Done i sent you the request, and again thank you