Feedback on my custom gun

Hi! I tried to make my own gun. Here it is:

It’s supposed to be a shotgun (even though it doesn’t really look like it). I’m planning to add textures and improve it in blender. Feel free to suggest how I can improve on it.

4 Likes

Uhm before reading this I thought it was a revolver or something like that. I would suggest to add a sight

1 Like

Near the handle you could put more detail into it (sorry I don’t know all the gun topics) such as another part to add some shape into it.

1 Like

Thanks for clarification. Sorry for confusing you.

1 Like

A shotgun would have a comb instead of a pistol grip. Make sure to use a reference picture when making realistic models!
I do like you dedication to it, I can tell you took your time.

1 Like

Hello, It looks a bit weird kind of looks like a shotgun revolver and sniper combined and looks like you made it in roblox studio I would recommend try learning blender.

I understand. The only reason I made it with the pistol grip is to make it look unique.

Design is pretty cool but it is very blocky I would recommend making it more detailed and smoother.

1 Like

You should take inspiration from real shotguns, if you tried to hold it with the pistol grip, your hand would hurt due to inefficient positioning. There’s a reason shotguns are modeled the way they are,

And as stated above, you should use modeling softwares such as blender.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. Also, I was using blender but I’m actually new to it:

Ok, I edited my shotgun. Here’s the link to the other topic: