Feedback on my Difficulty Chart

Hello! I am HoneyDevvv, I actually made a post about this a while ago. But the game has been completely re-hauled.

https://www.roblox.com/games/6576847025/UPDATE-Honeys-Difficulty-Chart-Obby?refPageId=83a1cb0b-0a3d-410a-9921-8d0afd65231d#!/about

Please note that this is my first legit game, I mostly made models before in the past.

Send all feedback you have, everything counts!

Thanks!

3 Likes

The way we jump in the game feels weird, I also find the Chatbox to be weird.
I also think some stages are broken, such as the 5th stage. It didn’t boost me up in the elevator part.

Overall,

Keep working on it and make sure to fix plenty of bugs/glitches.

2 Likes

I understand my game broke. I have added it to my list of stuff to fix…

The jumping and player speed is really weird. Besides that though its okay.

1 Like

The kill bricks don’t kill. Error in the console says ‘DamageEvent is not a valid member of Replicated Storage “ReplicatedStorage”’.

Another thing is that when you fall off, it should be a short distance before you get destroyed.

Lastly, the jumping like @h_unt said is weird. I would change it so it’s just the regular 50 jumppower and normal 196.2 gravity. However, this could change a huge amount of stages so they compensate for greater gravity and jumppower.

1 Like

@everyone I fixed all the bugs. go ahead and try again

The death bricks are uneven also stage 19 seems pretty tough for easy .

• To fix the uneven death bricks change your move number and use the build rig to get a sense of measurement.

• Also add a option to turn off the music too.

That’s all I found in your game as feedback. :+1:

1 Like

Seems better now,

But if I teleported myself to stage “2” and I die, it makes me go back to stage “19” It shouldn’t make me spawn there.

Also, just like how Real0celot said, stage 19 seems to be hard, a matter of fact the second mini elevator doesn’t even work for me / gap is too big.

1 Like

I see why the second elevator is not working, currently fixing it.

All fixed. Tested it out and it works perfectly fine. Sorry for 19, I had a huge problem with all the objects and it appears I forgot… stage 19…

Now the fourth one doesn’t work for stage 19

The rest do, but you’re getting there! Just take your time when fixing these and always double-check each thing you do.

Edit: The rest do work, I manage to skip the fourth one and get to stage 20 since the gravity for it is a little too much for stage 19.

1 Like

It worked in studio----- why roblox

Sometimes it breaks in-game also sometimes it works for some players and others don’t.

1 Like