Feedback on my drawing

I drew the lo-fi girl and I was hoping if any artists had feedback to further improve my skills as an artist. The drawing is non-roblox related but I’d still love some comments and opinions made on it!

This took me around three hours and was made on Paint Tool Sai v2.
Thanks! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

16 Likes

I like it! But the face shape looks kind of masculine. And the nose is a little pointy, but otherwise I love it!

6 Likes

It looks outstanding just idk about the cat. Something abbot the cats shape just makes it look weird to me. image

3 Likes

Yeah, after drawing it I realized that if the cat was supposedly fat, it wouldn’t stay up like the and be more flat. I have no experience in drawing animal anatomy so I should probably learn on the way ;;

2 Likes

Yea, I mean the drawing is amazing. Just the cat looks a little overweight. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

That’s very very great! It’s just super, very clean and appealing to the eyes (at least I think). Very nice work!

1 Like

Wonder where he got the inspiration :thinking:7103397915546745969

1 Like

Your drawing looks amazing.
It’s extremely clean, and very well designed.
Honestly, the cat actually looks pretty decent.:laughing:
Keep up the amazing work.

2 Likes

That’s what I put in my description yes, it’s my rendition of the lo-fi girl. It’s a small art challenge for few and I wanted to partake in it. Read before replying! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I said the same thing to Chris but, yes it is the lo-fi girl and I added it to the description. Never did I say I owned the character or used it for my own benefit. Read before replying! :cowboy_hat_face:

Thank you! I will try my best :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like