Feedback on my Driving Simulator Game

Hey Devs!

I have been working on a large project for a couple months now, regarding a large Road Infrastructure Network based on the already existing Romanian Highway Network.

Im soon planning to release a large update that will include a new city and a large overhaul to the roads and the mechanics of the game. If anyone has any suggestions that I could add to the game, it would be much appreciated as it would help me a lot :slight_smile:

This is the link for the current version of the game, not the updated one. If you want to help me by testing the current one, I will make sure to send it to you!

anian-Highways

5 Likes

Good job on doing this !!! I really like it. The only problem is that the buildings doesnโ€™t feel that immersive and that tunnel is a bit too cubic.

3 Likes

I feel the world is just too flat, doesnt feel right yk. Also Idk why but the lighting doesnt fit either

2 Likes

Something you could improve is the builds, however you said you were already planning on improving this. In my opinion, the driving itself is the most important and should feel good.

1 Like