Feedback on my Dungeon Quest shirt?

Hey people! A while ago when Dungeon Quest was like the top game on roblox, I made this shirt for it, What do you guys think? Anything i can improve? :slight_smile:

Link to Shirt

Dungeon Quest Shirt - Roblox

In my opinion i think i should make it more brighter. :smiley:

2 Likes

A very great Fan Shirt with a very great, minimalistic Logo. Pretty Decent and Cool.

1 Like

Well I mean. First of all did you get permission from the creator of dungeon quest for you to use the games logo on a shirt your possibly going to be making revenue off of? Secondly I would have just posted an image of the shirt instead of a link redirecting you to the page were you can purchase it. Now actually getting into the feedback I think the shirt is fine, I just feel like the logo of the game itself stamped on the shirt looks a bit weird.

Thanks for feedback and i made no sales off it because i didnt really tell anyone about it up till now, Should i take it off sale?

Thank you so much! :smiley:
(post must have 30 characters)

I mean. I would first take it off sale then ask the creator of dungeon quest if you can sell this product.

Okay, I took it off! :slight_smile:

I would make the logo on the back gigger and the logo on the front small and in the top left corner. It looks really good though!

1 Like