Feedback on my eating animation!

Hello! It’ smy second anmation. It’s eating animetion.
And I’m still a begginer so please write feedback here! What do you think of this?

Have a nice day! :smiley:

12 Likes

So, first of all idk what she is doing, second it’s slow (idk if it was supposed to be slow) but it’s nice.

1 Like

make another animation where character’s:

one hand holding plate

and

another hand used for eating
3 Likes

This is great. However it is hard to imagine what she is eating as there is no model that she is eating. This can be easily accomplished with the “Moon Animation Suite” this makes it easier to keep track of you animations and how they are moving. This plugin also allows for easier animating and gives you many more options when animating. I would recommend checking it out.

2 Likes

K, thanks. I’ll try to make it newxt time! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for feedback!
I’ll try to use it next time!

This is definitely a good start but I would recommend adding faster head movements and maybe a faster animation overall. I would also recommend you use Moon Animator. :+1:

Thnaks for feedback!
Another person already recommended to use Moon Animator so I’ll try it next time.
K, thanks. Perhaps, next times, I’ll try to make it faster! :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry about the late reply. It looks pretty good! :ok_hand:

Try welding a part/model to the rig’s right hand. This way, it will be easier to visualize what is happening in the animation.

I’d also rotate the lower torso backward and the upper torso down, so instead of eating upwards(?), the rig will be looking down at the food.
Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 9.52.02 AM

Nobody eats while looking at the ceiling; it’s a choking hazard. :grin:

1 Like

I don’t know how to wield a part/model. I looked for videos and tried to do that they show, but it doesn’t work. (idk why) D:

K, I understood about the torso!

Thanks for feedback! :smiley:

Friend me on discord - Natty#8333

I’ll screen share how to do it :grin:

I sent request!
I’m Lightning777#4411