Feedback on my final cart ride project!

My previous projects;
if you have recently seen my previous projects you will know i have created too many cart ride projects as i have rather scrapped them or just wasnt bothered to carry on with developing the games.

My new game;
However, i have fully decided and i am determined to continue with development with my current project and i will take breaks if i have to as i do not want to over do myself etc.

Feedback;
Below i have put some images followed by a video of my project. Feel free to criticise the game you want as i want feedback from the roblox studio community, thank you!
(QUICK NOTE: THIS IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT, IMPROVEMENTS WILL BE MADE)

(apologies for terrible video quality, compressed to fit the max file size limit)

1 Like

Can I get the link to the Roblox game?

sure: game link

I’m noticing that you can just put the cart into reverse once you spawn it and drive off the track without the cart exploding. Not sure if this is intentional, but if not, then you should add some sort of stopper at the beginning.

I might also recommend adding a maximum speed to the cart, since you can go higher than 1,000, which is a bit excessive, especially since the button can’t contain the numbers.

2 Likes

For a cart ride game I think it looks awesome. It would be cool in the underground sections to see other tracks that you could go on to and explore, catching glimpses of places to reach. When the cart went outside on the vid, I initially thought the cart was in the clouds (which might make for another awesome environment).
Great project, I hope you continue to work on this.

2 Likes