Feedback on my finished horror esque game (PC ONLY)

I won’t explain it too much but, you can walk around and touch some stuff and then go some places :slight_smile:
There is a story and there probably will be more games to expand it but I’m happy with this end product for now.

If you want to check if your missing something heres the list of rooms made for this game:

Spawn Area
Temple
The House
The Cursed House
The Glow Space
The Void
The Closet

Let me know how you like it!

3 Likes

I really like it, it reminds me of these type of horror story / lore games which used to be trending on the roblox community on youtube. Love how the maps look like. Really good work.

1 Like

I love the atmosphere. The lighting is perfect, the sound too. I prefer 3D ambiance sounds, it sounds more realistic. Also, just a small note, maybe when joining tell a little hint of the flashlight’s Keybind I figured it out when entering the dark room, but it,s just a suggestion. By the way, I like that suspicious vent in there. xD

2 Likes

I am doing my best to stray away from an among us joke.

The lighting was a bit annoying at times but I think I got it down to a pinch.
Also I’m not sure where to give a notice of the flashlight, the opening sequence or?

1 Like

What I would do as a hint that would only be a text gui saying "F to use flashlight " and disappear once the player pressed F. It’s just a suggestion tho.