Feedback on my first 2 UI!

Hello there! So recently I have made my first 2 UI sets, based on FPS games. I would like some feedback and criticism on how I can improve these for the future.

Here are the 2 UI designs I have made.

Thank you for reading, and thank you for the feedback!

23 Likes

This is very nice for a first! I see UI designing in your future! Nothing to change her, good work. :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :smiley:

Looks awesome! I don’t see much that really needs improvement in that picture. It’s perfect!

1 Like

For your first time this is really good, I see no errors with it keep up the hard work!

2 Likes

Greetings. How are you doing?.. I hope you’re doing good. Anyway, the UI sets look amazing, especially since this is your :

Well done! I’d recommend you to attempt to incorporate some Studio compatibility with the UI, as it may become a pain at times to incorporate certain parts of the UI into Studio. Overall though, great UI.

1 Like

Thanks so much! I am definitely going to start learning on how to import my UI into studio.

Wow! Good job! I like your creation! Keep going!
:grin:

2 Likes

No worries, be sure to continue! Best of luck! :smile:

1 Like

Yeah I think if you can start importing them into studio then you can prob start a UI Design career on here

1 Like

If this is your first ever attempt at UI, I am very impressed! Great job on these designs, I love them!

1 Like

Love the quality and high detail! You should make yourself a portfolio!

2 Likes

Absolute amazing! I see you become a professional GUI artist in the future. :wink:

2 Likes

Not much to say. Amazing work mate. Well done!

1 Like

That isn’t even just good for your first 2 UI designs. They are amazing UI full stop!

1 Like

Damn I remember seeing something on the internet that looked like the second image. You replicated that style so well my eyes are blessed! That is some high quality work. I can say that these are perfect. Full stop. No questions asked. :scream:

2 Likes

Ummm… I have absolutely no clue how you make this on your FIRST try :joy:. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

It’s surprising that this is your first try, this looks absolutely phenomenal for a first try! Keep it up :wink:

2 Likes

What application or software did you use for this?