Feedback on my First 2D Art / Artwork in laptop

Hey guys I’m curious to see what you think about my first artwork/2D art

If its good please let me know in the Comment Box…

My Work :point_down:

proof of me making it :point_down:

If anyone wants an Artwork like this please let me know in discord ( my ID : MrCandyDev#6099 )

Thank You! :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

You have a nice art style. I like it.

2 Likes

Thank You! So Much is there anything i need to Improve?

1 Like

Maybe you could work on lighting and shading, so it is brighter in the direction of the light and in the shadows its darker if you get what I mean.

2 Likes

ye i get you i will work on it when i do my next work thank you!

1 Like

I like it. I like the cartoony feel to it but also the feel of one of those epic youtubers logos that i used to watch. Good job conyinue what you are doing and you will become a pro one day!

1 Like

Very very good my friend! I do notice on the first image it looks a little bit shaky, like the black outline has some holes. I don’t know if you were going for that. But good over round! Love to see your work in a game some time.

2 Likes

Thank You So much I believe the words you said will become true!

Thank You! If i had a 2D drawing Pad I can draw good ima good artist but using laptop my mouse isnt making it look good :frowning: but i will try my best for more good look… Thank You!

Don’t worry! Someday you will get that drawing tablet. For a mouse its better than I could ever do.

1 Like

I think adding some layering to the hats and hairs, other than that they look pretty cool!

1 Like

Hey there! Looks good for a first time drawing! I get what you mean with the mouse lol, I tried using pc and mouse to make art and I quit 10 minutes in. But some features you could fix are precision(goes along with mouse problem), Shadow directory (How long shadows are depending on the light source), and positioning (where the bits of hair are, any asset on the drawing). Good luck on getting that IPad and pen(Highly Recommend for pfp artist).

1 Like

Thank You So Much! I will Improve More On My 2D art so I would get a best result on the artwork thank you!

1 Like

Oh yeah if you have a phone (I’m assuming you do) then you could use that to draw there’s a really good app called Ibis Paint X which is free and has loads of brushes and tools it may be a good step before you get a drawing pad.

1 Like

Only My mom has she doesnt give to me so im trying more to make in my art to improve it and ive done my new art work see this : Feedback on my Latest 2D Artwork

1 Like