Feedback On my first Admin Panel UI

that one is WAY better!!! just add the little shadow or 3d look to it and you’ll be set. also add nuke command to this new one.

you made spelling errors lol
Screen Shot 2021-05-08 at 3.16.33 PM
change that to
makes
kills
bans

1 Like

@IceTheOneAndOnly that was a gui that someone made as an sample ui

its not mine, i just tried and remake it.

1 Like

You need to work on your color pallet, keep buttons a consistent colour (one colour for your primary and another for secondary, they should compliment each other)

2 Likes

I am really struggling to read some of that text on the part where you put the players name, remember that UIs MUST be easy to read or it isn’t effective.

1 Like

is that better?

1 Like

NEWS

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AROUND WITH THE UI HERE IS A DOWNLOAD:
Admin Panel.rbxl (28.6 KB)

:slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s good!

But you can add some visible background buttons and add UICorner to them. Would be great for the UI!

2 Likes

Panel Update!

here is the new Panel commands:

3 Likes

This Also Means New Panel Download

REMEMBER THERE IS NO SCRIPTING IN THE PANEL

Admin Panel.rbxl (29.0 KB)

1 Like

??

Why not? If you can make it, you can script it.

1 Like

i am still trying to script, i made this so peolpe can make a scripted version
not that am being selfish

2 Likes

That’s really good for your first one cool

1 Like

It’s nice to see the progress you’ve made with your first UI! I think it looks pretty nice! You could add some spacing on the right and left edges to make it look nicer (preferably the same amount as with the lowest row and the bottom edge of the window).

1 Like

Looks great! But you could switch up the font, background color and maybe the color of the text (in my opinion)

1 Like

That looks cool but I think you should make a cool UI for this Panel (recommend you to watch the YouTuber GFX Comet, not only have GFX tutorials but also some of logos and UIs where you can have a inspiration and learn how to make it), once you make the new UI, try to add cool buttons and then you put the TextLabels Fly, Turn On and etc (make sure to make very awesome!) and also I think you should test If the TextLabels would look awesome with another Fonts that Roblox added

Looks good and I hope you can make it better with many good ol feedbacks from me and from the community, keep doing a good work with this Panel! :+1:t2:

BIG NEWS

IF YOU WANT TO FUND THE GUI PANELS NOW YOU CAN

idk why i am posting this

but you can fund me for more guis lol

FUNDING GAME LINK:

sorry for posting this

Haha, please teach me how you do this :eyes:

I know this is sort of an old topic, but I have some ideas for your admin panel.

What the GUI could be for
First of all, this is a perfect admin panel GUI for a free admin game or a trolling game. However, if this is something like an admin panel for a moderator in a game, I would recommend only having things like “Kick Player” and “Ban Player” in it.

Improvements and Suggestions
I think the permanent ban is useless because just banning a player is permanent by itself unless it’s banning that player from that certain server instead of every server. I also think the panel may look better if you add a blur once you script it. You might want to make the background of the panel less transparent. This is just my opinion, but I just think it would look a lot better that way. This is also just a suggestion, but the rounded corners of the buttons could be a little sharper. You might also want to move the end buttons away from the edges or make the background a little wider.

Again, all of these are just suggestions and I’m not trying to force you to do any of these things. Sorry for reviving this topic, I’ve just been following it for a while and wanted to give some feedback myself.

This person actually got banned so he can’t respond.

But since he is my friend, I will pass it on to him.

Thanks!

nice ui
:eyes: :eyes:

this serves its purpose very well