Feedback on my FIRST animation!

Hello! I wanted to try something new, so I created an animation. It’s drinking animation.
Pls frrdback! I really need it! I’m a begginer in animations so I want to correct my mistakes!

Have a nice day! :smiley:

6 Likes

Ah yes I love the invisible drink, it’s my favorite

Maybe try changing the Styles of certain Animation KeyFrames? Cause it looks like it’s all just goin in a Linear fashion sort of way, which feels weird on its own (Yes I’ll take a sip of my drink then quickly bring it back)

Experiment around, that’s all I’d say but overall nice! :thinking:

2 Likes

Im not gonna lie this man drinks pretty fast :eyes:

Jk i love the animation good job!

2 Likes

It’s 1 click animation, so it should drink it 1 time and not more. If person wants to drink more, he should cick 2 times. Am I right or wrong?

I added the second varient with the slower. Which one is better?

You could do that, but it might overlap the animations so you may want to implement a conditional check for when the animation ends

@Vqqrs I bet he drinks 50 energy drinks every day

1 Like

how many drinks hw should make in 1 aniamtion?

If you’re going for 1 animation, stick with whatever feels the most natural to you

2-3 ?
And can you give feedback for my new animation? (I made anothe rpost)

I would just say to use more easing styles, and also experiment which programs you want to use for animations. These include Blender, the default roblox studio animation plugin, and the Moon animator plugin.

If you wanted to be really fancy and make this very realistic I would say animate this in blender and then add a slight noise modifier to every axis. Noise modifiers are the best :sunglasses:

Anywho, these animations are great! Much better than my first try at roblox animation lol. :cowboy_hat_face: :+1:

1 Like

Yes. Before, I made only blender animations. (They’re in my price list forGFX - 10k+ Robux)
But this animation is for developers of games, so it’s much more easier to make animation in Roblox Studio and then export it to Roblox Stufio.
If I make an animation clip then yes, I use bender.