Feedback on my first blender GFX

so i have done some minimal work in roblox developing in the past, but lately i have wanted to learn how to make GFX’s, so today i took initiative and i made one. not great and i couldnt figure out how to change the color of the hill… but i just wanted some feedback.

(took abt 1:30 - 2:00 hrs)

5 Likes

i knew it was bad but i didnt think it was that bad

For your first GFX it looks good, however you should consider a few things;

Firstly, lighting is important, it stands out from everything else. You added a light to light up the character inside however where is that light on his face coming from? Perhaps try to light up the entire inside or just use position the natural light coming from the outside part.

Secondly, for rendering use cycles not sure if you used it here but if you used Eeve it’s good for seeing how your render will look like but for final renders it’s best to use cycles. (Search up a YT video on how to use cycles)

Lastly, try using an editing software; you don’t need to use something expensive like photoshop since their are a lot of capable editing softwares for free such as Pixlr (What I used when I first started) & paint . net.

Goodluck on future GFX’s! (Posing looks great)

1 Like

thank you for the comment, but i am a bit confuzed. what is eeve and cycles? and also what would i do to improve the GFX in an editing software?

To answer;

Question 1: Eevee and Cycles are two main rendering engines in Blender. Eevee is used as a visualization tool during the project while building up a scene or designing an object, while Cycles is used for the final render, showing off the scene in its best light.

Question 2: Editing really makes a difference when making a GFX. You can edit lighting, colors, & add images that you can’t do with blender. I have an example of a GFX i made & you can see the difference editing software’s make.

4 Likes

This GFX looks good. The graphics, colors, and lighting are nice. Good job on this.

1 Like

so i used a free editing software and i agree it can make a big difference.

2 Likes