Feedback on my first Blender GFX

Hi, this is my first GFX on Blender, I usually go for Cinema 4D but I thought I should give blender a try, what do you guys think?

8 Likes

Looks great for a first time! The lighting looks beautiful, something usually hard to get spot on! However, maybe the glow-stick thing could use a bit of a white stroke that fades out just to make it seem like the light emitted looks a little bit more nicer. You’re background also looks really nice with the other partials. Great job, this is one of the best first-time GFXs using Blender I have seen!

1 Like

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I will definitely work on the glow-stick :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow, that’s great! Usually the lighting is hard to capture, but you did a great job on this. Keep up the great work! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate it.
(30 characters)

2 Likes

That looks spectacular! The lighting is amazing. I like how mysterious and how non-generic it is. The colored balls, glowstick, and blue wind particles make it look very intriguing.

I’d maybe suggest adding snow, so that the blue particles have a bit of a context. Then you’d have a character walking through a sci-fi, snow-covered place. I’d also suggest making the yellow and purple lights shine all the way around their respective balls.

Right now they just cut off from behind, as if there’s a wall or a drop off.

This little area on the right of the torso also looks a bit strange:

It looks like there’s a little dent in the torso. Other than that, it really does look beautiful. The particles are spot-on.

Great GFX. Keep up the work, I can’t wait to see more from you. (≧▽≦)

2 Likes

Thank you, I will definitely work on the snow and the balls. :+1:

2 Likes

I love it! I like how there is a contrast between the darkness and the bright stuff. Wonderful work! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

30 characters