Feedback on my first build in studio!

What I recommend is perhaps using Textures or materials to make it look like older feel

itā€™s pretty good! you should put more detail into it is my only suggestionā€¦

Itā€™s not bad, we all have started off as beginners and learned as we got better. A couple suggestions though. Definitely add some sort of roof, as it looks quite simple. Add some more details, maybe on the sides of the build as well, or towards the bottom to give it a nice feel. For the stairs, you could definitely reduce part count by replacing the stairs with a ladder, or add a neat pathway that leads to the stairs. Other than that, itā€™s not bad, as itā€™s just a simple build. Try building more advanced things! Give it a go! Iā€™d definitely love to see some progress!

Good job for a start. The next step would be to add more detail and try to work more efficiently when you are making something. It will definitely take time to improve so you need to put some dedication and effort into it.

Better than my first build! With tons of effort and time you can become an experienced builder. This is good for a first time build.

For a first build, this is pretty nice!
For some feedback though
There is some z-fighting here.

Anyways, overall, I like the theme, good job!

For a first build this is good.

Well done, you did really well for you first ever build. Itā€™s probably better then what I did a few years after so that is a great start for you! Maybe a few more details would be great but like I said before, great job considering itā€™s your first ever build.

Looks really good! Ok uh, since it needs 30 characters Iā€™ll just put this :rofl:

Pretty good! Maybe add some more details? It will make it look better! :+1: