Feedback on my first build!

Hi everyone! I just started out with building a few days ago, and this is my first ever build! It’s a vintage-themed cafe, though it’s not fully done yet. I’d really appreciate any feedback/criticism on it!

Screenshots

Please let me know your thoughts on it and any feedback on how I can improve! ^-^

2 Likes

Quite good for your first build. I think improving the lighting and adding more details will do good.

1 Like

Amazing work, but consider these few points.

• Add textures on the tables, chairs and walls if you’re going for a realistic look. If not remove the floorboard texture so everything is the same style.

• Perhaps you could add some more things you would find in a real-life cafe – like having the name of the cafe on the door. The door’s a little too wide, too.

• You stated this is not done, so you might have been going to change this later but I’ll mention it anyway. There is a Today’s Menu sign, which is a nice touch, but it is completely blank.
    Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 4.18.51 pm
    You should include some recipes, even if it’s just a couple.

• As @Lollolit_gpy2 stated the lighting could do with some improving, although it depends on what kind of game you’re making. If it doesn’t impact the gameplay too much, maybe – seeing as it’s vintage – add a warm filter and sun rays. Really, it’s up to you, but right now it appears too bright on the outside and too dark on the inside.

• This one’s just a logic issue, but the same meal of cookies and tea (or is that coffee?) is on all of the tables.
    Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 4.24.21 pm
    Change it up with different meals and drinks.

Overall, this is a great creation for your first build. Hope this helps.

1 Like

this is very cute and pretty good for your first build!, you should add a cashier and place where people buy the cookies and stuff, otherwise its really good for a first build keep it up

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback! I’ll work on all the points! :smiley:

2 Likes