Feedback on my first custom Roblox shirt design?

Note: Please don’t worry about the watermark.

In any case, as the title suggests, what is your opinion on this Roblox shirt I made? I’ve never tried making Roblox shirts, but I finally decided to try doing this. I wasn’t sure how to make it, nor I was sure about the amount of transparency I was supposed to put on the neck and on the hands, so if you could give me feedback on that, that’ll be great, too. Also, I know this isn’t really related to development, but it’s the only place I know where I can ask questions like this. Let me know what you think!

4 Likes

Honestly, it is really good for your first shirt! I remember the first time I made a shirt, lol. But, yeah… It is semi-impressive.

I like it!

1 Like

The neck hole or whatever you want to call it should be bigger, but this is good for your first shirt!

Better than what I would make lol

Yea, that’s the thing. Roblox’s template didn’t tell me the size of the Roblox neck hole :frowning: so I had to guess. I was trying to do the neck hole for 10 minutes straight and gave up. Do you know how big it should be?

Something like this ig

1 Like

Very impressive! I’d just recommend that on the arms, you may want to leave some white between each arm to prevent any circles getting cut off when it wraps around the arm in-game. Just a tip I’ve learned over the years.

1 Like

That’s very good for your first shirt to be honest!

1 Like

I :heart: it! Looks super nice, and I love the fabric textures.

1 Like

Hey @IAmNotNiftyChibi! Your first custom ROBLOX shirt design is amazing. Keep up the work.