Feedback on my first ever 3d roblox render GFX

Hey guys! I’ve been a builder on Roblox for the past 5 years. I recently started adventuring in Blender about 4 days ago. I made this for a game I am currently working on. Everything in the GFX, I custom made all in Blender. I would greatly appreciate any feedback :slight_smile:
Keep in mind I still have to do the backdrop and other editing on photoshop!

17 Likes

Well, the GFX, you have made such have interesting lighting and the way you made your creation really has some good qualities.
This maybe also recommendable to be placed in an obby game, because of what your GFX shows you are jumping from one floating island to another.

1 Like

Wow this is amazing. Fantastic I have never seen anything this good before… Keep up the good work :smiley:

1 Like

Wow! I can’t believe that this is your first time using blender, I really like this. It’s very high quality and detailed.

1 Like

Its exactly what my game is :wink:

I’m amazed, for your first ever 3d Roblox render, that is actually astonashing! Looks super cool with the low poly nature around. The lighting looks lovely as its a yellowy hue as if its a winter sun. Excellent job. I will definitely enjoy keeping in touch with your GFX to see how you have progressed!

-uD0ge :dog:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Ill definitely be making more of these low poly renders :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is that your first time? This is great, I like the little details and the lighting you have done there, keep up the good work!

No problem, I’m being completely honest about your work it is amazing and I will love to see more of your low poly renders. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep first time haha, appreciate the kind words greatly :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is amazing for your first GFX, absolutely amazing, you will be the richest player on roblox if your skill becomes better, well done my friend :clap:t3:

1 Like

Wow, thank you so so much! 30chars

1 Like

I see you becoming richer than linkmon99

haha maybe there’s a chance in my dreams!

1 Like

Amazing, good job. The details are very nice and the low pol stuff woah! I think you would bea great GFX maker I hope you will succeed, but the only thing bad about is the tree logs aren’t good, I don’t even can see it as a tree log… I think you should just fix the tree log and that’s it!

Alright ill give it a try on the one im currently making :slight_smile:

So detailed, smooth and friendly! Keep up the great work, it already looks like you’re gaining experience from this really fast.

1 Like

Looks amazing, much better then most peoples first time using blender, great job!

1 Like

Haha you think? Thank you so much though

It feels really satisfying to make honestly :slight_smile: thank you!!