Feedback on my first ever car gfx

15 Likes

Looks dope man, good job! :+1:

2 Likes

You can fix the posing a bit

• Car looks way to hyper realistic (Did you model the car or found it some where else)

• Looks way to plan add something going on like a alley way.

Rating 6/10

You did a decent job :+1:

3 Likes

The car model itself is very nice, and overall I think this is great for a first gfx. Of course, there is always room for improvement, and some things that could be improved imo are:

• The textures on the character (pixelation): The level of detail between the character, the car, and the ground are mismatched: The character’s texture detail is lower than the detail given to the rest of the graphic, which can be jarring, since the character should be the focus, or one of the focuses. There is software that uses machine learning to upscale lower-resolution textures, which would probably work very well in this case, given that the texture just needs the pixelation removed. Could be done manually too in a photo editor, by changing the resolution and smoothing out the pixelation, or maybe just adding anti-aliasing.

• The choice of (back)ground: The yellowish-green grass and the orangish red of the car don’t go well together imo, and the grass’s high detail subtracts from what the focus of the graphic should be (the car and the character), so I think replacing it with a simpler, more neutral-colored background, such as: asphalt, concrete, sand, rock, etc. would be better .

3 Likes

I got the car from roblox, then edited it by making it metalic and changing its color. I will try making a more realistic gfx now since im not really happy with this one lol.

1 Like

Looks good! I like the shading but it looks like the shades are flying

Looks awesome! Love it. Good job on this wonderful work.

recent one

1 Like