Feedback on my first ever project - Cargo plane robbery interior

Hi everyone this is a cargo plane robbery interior that i made for my first ever project so I am looking for some feedback on my model :grimacing:. Its not fully completed yet.RobloxScreenShot20200519_175131420|690x388

17 Likes

I LOVE THIS! Its soooo good. I cant even make that lol. i recommend adding more realistic features to set the vibe

1 Like

Thanks and what kind of features you recommend?

Hm like more buttons and maybe even make glitching lights. Search up Inside of cargo planes so that whay you know what i mean :slight_smile: You should even add a code in the plane. The player needs to hack a computer and find the code in order to unlock a vault or something.

1 Like

Looks amazing! Iā€™m not sure if thereā€™s any section of it that is intended to be a little bit more ā€œbrokenā€ or worn down, but if there is something along those lines, possibly adding a flickering light to make it feel more ā€œrealā€ could be nice. Then again, I donā€™t know any other context to the build/ if thereā€™s anything not shown in the picture, so disregard this if it doesnā€™t work with the style of your build!

1 Like

i hid a lever in the plane that opens the vault

Oh ok
30 charactersā€¦

Flickering lights added! Thanks you for the idea! :slightly_smiling_face:
hereā€™s how it looks:

1 Like

About the hacking part, maybe players need to steal a USB Drive from one of the guards, if there are any rofl, then they would use it to execute a program that connects to the vault.

Yes. Itā€™s a Bluetooth vault.

1 Like

Looks like the cargo from jailbreakā€¦But very cool!

1 Like

Itā€™s different but I got inspired from it.

1 Like

Wow! Thatā€™s amazing. I would recommend adding some detail on walls to make a little contrast, because rn I canā€™t really get the difference between walls and floor

1 Like

This is so good! The flashing lights are great! Maybe you can even add some suspenseful music to give the players a sense of urgency.

1 Like

I am trying to find one but canā€™t find the perfect one.

1 Like

this looks very cool, love it, the only thing is that the chairs look a bit odd

1 Like

What can I do to make it better?

idk, its just my opinion back of chair look a bit too tall

1 Like

Looking amazing. Especially because this is your first project. Good job! My only suggestion is to detail the interiour/hull of the plane a little bit more.

1 Like

Like what can I add? (30 characters)

Wow! This is really cool! Good job on making it!

2 Likes