Feedback on my first GFX Ever!

ABOUT ME

• Hello there,i hope you’re having a great day! My name is jeisonbrodi and i am interested in the building,modeling and gfx area,i’m pretty new to Photoshop and Blender,so today i will be posting my first GFX ever on the forum!

ABOUT THE GFX

• I do not use any sort of free models on my GFXS!

• I didn’t get paid,i simply made it for fun and to practice my Blender/Photoshop experience!

• This gfx was inspired by the new Roblox game known as “Survive The Night” from the old series “Before The Dawn” created by Rachjumper.

-Survive The Night is an intense hide & seek horror game where you need to survive until 6am while trying to avoid the Slasher.

ABOUT FEEDBACK

In addition to your feedback, if possible I would like any of these questions answered!

• Is the lighting well implemented in the GFX considering its game Genre? (give tips about lighting if possible)

• Is there anything missing in the GFX such as Models,Characters,Textures?

• Did you like the GFX ? Do you find it appealing to the public? (Ex:you will play the game because the GFX has caught your attention)

• If you do know something about this topic,how much would this GFX sell for ?

Thanks for your time,and expect more from me soon!

22 Likes

That is a great gfx! You did an awesome job on the lighting. However, there are two suggestions I have (each related to the characters).

This arm should not be like this, it is really weirdly positioned.

There is a noticeable gap in this character’s leg.

Other than that, good job!

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know, won’t make the same mistakes next time!

3 Likes

It’s pretty nice, I like the theme you’ve gone with. Like a halloween-castle-exploring kind of thingy, unique indeed. The lighting goes well and matches the theme.
Very good job.

3 Likes

For a first time, great!
The lighting is well done.
Nothing is missing.
The GFX is good and intriguing.
The GFX could sell for maybe 400 or 500 as far as I know.
One thing I think that would make it better is if you sized up the pumpkin guy, make him look more ominous and scary!
Liked!

3 Likes

The lantern looks shiny, which is odd, the pumpkin’s left arm (their left) looks weird, and as much as I like the cat shirt that that guy is wearing, it’s quite unfitting with the theme of this GFX.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback! it’s the kind of thing that motivates me to keep learning and improving

2 Likes

For a first GFX, this is amazing! (Like seriously, I’ve never seen this level of quality as a first gfx) Especially the poses.

Tip would be lowering the camera to be on the floor and facing up, or just lowering it. Usually looks better

23/10

4 Likes

i would pay probably like 11 usd for this
very well made

2 Likes

Looks good! Make sure the light from the flashlight doesn’t have any impact on the character’s face as the light in flashlights goes away from you.

2 Likes

Alright,thanks for the info! i’ll make sure to fix it next time

2 Likes

Ok, one thing, I would consider this a render more than a gfx because a gfx applies digital effects as well. The posing is great. I do like the gfx though you would make some areas darker to make the light of the lamp or flashlight pop. It would probably go for 800 in my opinion or maybe a little less but if you do ad digital effects, you can easily get 900-2k depending on the range of editing and the quality.

2 Likes

Very good for a first graphic. Some feedback I have is about the lighting: it looks like certain parts are lacking shadows or have unrealistic shadows/shading. Are you rendering with full raytracing etc and max settings possible? For a graphic there’s really no reason to not crank everything up to maximum possible settings as the final product is a final product and once the rendering is done you don’t have to render again.

3 Likes

Noted,Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

It’s good! But, put some shadows below the feet and make the placing more accurate, make it so that it doesn’t look like the characters are floating.

2 Likes

It looks great for your first GFX, keep it up!

2 Likes

This Looks So Good For A First GFX!
But I Think The Pumpkin guy should be a bit bigger.
Nothing else to say!
Keep up the good work!!!

1 Like