Feedback on my first GFX in blender

Hello! My name is SimplyMattt, I was a former GFX artist on C4D about 3 months ago and decided to quit. Fortunately I came back into Graphic Design on Roblox and decided to try out blender. This is my first gfx and I did have some help. I would love to know what to improve on, if my lighting is good, and what my weakest point is. Thank you and have a great day.

13 Likes

I think you should work on the materials. That food at the front looks, interesting, and it looks too glossy and bright overall. The modelling could also use some work since there is a low poly tree in front of all this relatively high poly stuff. Honestly, for your first gfx, it looks pretty good.

2 Likes

I love it, But the gloss is a-bit to much the food doesn’t look detail.

The trees also, I love it but the gloss and the brightness is overall a-bit to much “Wowers”.
Besides that I love it!
Keep up the good work! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s your first GFX in Blender? Damn, it’s way better than my first attempt. Good lighting, good render, good environment. Nice job.

Personally, I would try decreasing the heavy shadows by the character standing in the back, and close to the sitting area you should add a little more lighting to the downstairs area to or move certain lighting areas around and see if it performs a better approach.

What you have at the moment is a good start but there is still space for small improvements that could be made. You could include a few characters sitting in the chairs as yours has a identical design as real life ones, add characters behind the counters or some interacting. Since it’s a first design you could always develop more time into adding other elements.

There is so much you can do with this design, but all aside it looks good overtime you will eventually improve into learning new technique:

1 Like

The gloss is way too intense, and when looking at this image I’m kinda confused about where I should exactly be looking, try blurring the background a bit and making the food in the trays a bit more textured, and maybe drop the shadows a bit, looks good otherwise!

I love it although I think certain stuff give off a little bit too much of a shiny look if you know what I mean? Overall everything’s perfect.