Feedback On My First GFX

Hey there, I am just wondering if I can get some feedback on my first ever GFX art. The art is linked below:

Note: I understand about the scuffed arm, thanks everyone for the feedback on that!

1 Like

Background + shadows and your GFX gonna look much better

1 Like

Uhhh, arm positioning is pretty scuffed

This is a render. You now know what to do to render a basic setup.

Now try to challenge yourself and research some lighting techniques. Try getting comfortable with posing the rig. Try building a scene around it (Grass, Walls using PBR materials)

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! Positive or negative I always appreciate it as it helps me become a better developer :))

This looks good! However, I advise to change the position of the hand, it’d be so much better! Hope this helps! :smile:

1 Like

To be honest with you, it doesn’t look like a GFX…

But I do understand that this is your first GFX, which it looks fine.

Just what @SuchTheLegendary said, It will look much better if there was shadows, a background, and some lighting.

1 Like

Pretty good for your first GFX. Try adding some more details and fix the left arm for the character. It looks too much inside of the torso.

2 Likes

It looks good, but there are some things you can improve, like putting a background, lighting and you could also improve the pose :grin:.

2 Likes

I would say this is amazing for a first GFX, add some shadows and a background to it and it would look outstanding, don’t quit and continue the grind!

1 Like

The arm’s position blinds the sword and the fact that the character is trying to draw their sword from behind their back. Shadows would also make it look cooler. Other than that, it’s awesome!

2 Likes