Feedback on my first GFX

Hello, I made my first gfx, and I need feedback and suggestions for my future gfx.

Gfx

The issue is that I feel like the gfx is empty and I need to add something, but I don’t know what to add?
So maybe you guys can suggest something? I also don’t really know all the stuff, but I used blender 2.8, and I followed a good tutorial. I’m new to blender so I’m not that good at it.

5 Likes

Way better than my first one for sure!. I think if you remove the red and purple glow on the bottom and perhaps adjust the lighting it will look much better!

2 Likes

Looks good! There is many ways to improve on it,

• You could add a FBI car behind the FBI text not to big or it would ruin the text, just so it won’t be empty,

• The yellowish glow around the text could get turned down a little,

• That red on the FBI man shirt could get turn down a little,

Other than that Looks good :+1:

nice job!

3 Likes

Looks good!

I would (like others have said) turn down the red and blue lighting on the character’s shirt. Another thing is the lighting isn’t terrible but it could be improved I would suggest looking online for lightrooms or use a video like this. It will help your render look even better!

Another thing is the text is a bit too yellow, I would turn the yellow down a bit, the font is okay, but I would look for another font to make the thumbnail look even better.

Some websites for getting fonts are:

DaFont
myFonts
fonts.com

1 Like