Feedback on my FIRST Homestore Build!

It’s ok for a first, but I would recommend lowering Lighting.Ambient, it looks very bright.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Detail is always needed in my builds haha, though I still consider this mid-poly with little low-poly here and there, not too much detial going on. First homestore yes, but I have a lot of experience with other type of builds though! Thank you once again! :slight_smile: :+1:

2 Likes

Sadly, the person who hired me failed to pay me the promised amount therefore the commission was left uncompleted haha. But I still finished it for my own pride. Don’t bring yourself down @Virtual_Smith one thing I can see is you are a Programmer, from experience, it’s incredibly hard to balance two things and be good at both, but with some work you’ll sure get there!!

5 Likes

What’s one word for, awesome, detailed, epic, amazing, and pink! This is sooo cool, how much experience do you have with building?

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind works, I don’t have too much experience, around 1 year and 5 months… Not quite sure, but that’d be around it.

3 Likes

One thing you could probably improve is by adding a few more colours that fit in with pink like white. Other than that, this is a superb effort!

Just- I am absolutely speechless from this build. Just how?

Quick question, how long did it take you to build this?

All the nice details… Additionally, pink does work really nice here.

I am sure your goal was achieved of the cuteness, the pink.

This is probably better than someone’s last homestore build. This is your first? Just, wow.

:clap::clap:

3 Likes

Nice homestore build, I highly suggest you to make it a little bit less blury so we can see a little bit more, but everything else looks fine in my book.

1 Like

I LOVE IT!!! Very vibrant, I would definitely shop there. :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, that’s a lot of pink! I would add some white, red, or purple.

1 Like

I seriously don’t have words to explain how gorgeous and pretty the homestore looks, I would have adviced you to add a secondary color but I read that the person who requested the homestore wanted it to be mainly pink heh :relaxed:
By the way, how much do you usually charge for your building commissions?

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback! Pink being my least favorite color this commission made me lowkey enjoy working with it haha, I wouldn’t add a secondary color, I mean at least there are multiple shades of pink and I suppose the mannequins are white right? :man_shrugging:

Appreciate the kind words. One thing I can say is that I do not go below 10k :robux_gold: for homestores. I don’t really discuss these on here. Contact me privately if interested!

3 Likes

I currently don’t have enough budget, but whenever I become a more recognized designer in the community I’m pretty sure that I’d hire you :slight_smile: