Feedback on my first House Free-model

My friend showed me this little house she liked and I took some inspiration from it (a lot actually) image
I decided to make a building similar to it, but slightly unique. What could have I added to it? If you like this building feel free to grab it right here.image
I’m mostly concerned about the third section of the house with the singular pink block.

6 Likes

For the singular pink block, I’d turn it into an actual window like you did with the other parts of the house. Also, the roof feels kind of empty and you should add like a chimney or something on top.

4 Likes

My main issue is the color scheme! It’s kind of hard to tell what’s what and that makes it hard to tell what needs to be improved on when everything kind of looks merged.

For the window to the side - as the above has stated, turning it into a window will make it look good! I also suggest adding small detail underneath the window.

Maybe have this part that sits underneath the window

Photo

Have a small dent to create detail? Kind of like this -

Photo

Annotation 2020-03-20 2154192

Hopefully that makes sense?

Overall, stunning house! That’s amazing for your first house model!

3 Likes

You can add things like a chimney to the roof, add a shed or a fence so it can look beautiful next to it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You re-created this pretty well for a first house, although you could change it up to make it match the photo exactly within color scheme, detail, etc

Change the pink block to a legitimate window just like the other dude said.
Add some form of decoration or finish up the roof parts. Other than that this is a pretty accurate build, you can definitely tell whats what however the color scheme (just like the other guy said) isn’t that great. you can be unique while using better colors… Only way this will fit in is if someone was using this in a cartoony game for those <13. I like it.

Also if you can make a fence lol. It’ll be as simple as making a single fence part, copy pasting, dragging it then adding a beigish colored brick inbetween to connect them. Good job!

2 Likes

The house looks so descent in my perspective the way you made the house’s architecture looks unique from the house in Picture No. 1 but I would just want to make a color recommendation, the doors should be color brown because you only use pink and purple for the house, it would look really unrealistic in my opinion. Also, the color of the house should be white, because to be honest, some realistic houses have a white color which really gives the house a descent and lively appearance. I do not prefer one color to cover the house entirely, because if we’re going to look at simple and peaceful neighborhoods we don’t see a house colored the same for it’s door, window, and structure.
But to tell you, honestly, you did a very great job in the architecture of the house.

As you can see in the reference image there is a fence, so why not add one! Also in the image the window is curved in here:

You should probably do the same.

1 Like

that’s a really bad misspelling man

1 Like

Very cool, a good start on a house. There is a lot going on in your picture. It’s so hard too find out what is wrong and what is now because everything is the same color. I think that you should add the fence around the house like shown in the picture.

I didn’t do the fence for one reason: it seemed too hard for my brain to do :laughing:

Oh ok, well very good job on your first house.