9 Likes

It looks great, keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Oh thanks for that! I truly appreciate it! :relaxed:

1 Like

It looks great to me :+1: Keep up the good work

2 Likes

For a first icon, it’s decent. Some feedback:

1 - Use a gausion blur with an intensity of around 2-7 on the white borders on the side to smooth out the clear pixels.
2 - Don’t be afraid to mess with transparency, to create more realistic dust particles or light rays.
3 - Try to style and format the extra affects (ie. the crosses) a bit more so they don’t look like they’ve just been thrown on to fill empty spaces.

2 Likes

Looks pretty good.
The render is smooth and the background really brightens the image.
One thing I’d say is maybe try to re-texture the ears seeing as they don’t seem to be rendering correctly, unless you’re trying to make them pitch black.
Overall great work, don’t forget to watermark it before showing it off, you’ve got a talent and people would quickly claim that as their own.

2 Likes

Looks nice for your first icon.

Firstly, I would suggest for those “X” symbols on the sides of the icon to be either taken off, or have a darker color of green. Light green and white don’t go too great together. The drop shadow does make the “X” symbols look less colorblinding, but I think overall, you shouldn’t really use light green on white.

Additionally, for those stars and small grey circles on the icon, I would say you take off the circles and use maybe instead of 6 gold-ish smaller stars maybe 3 gold-ish smaller stars instead would be better.

Also, the owl pet is floating. I would make the owl pet on the rendered avatar come down on the shoulder.

Overall, the icon looks good, but with some work done with this icon, it will look even better. Nice work! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for you feedback! :relaxed:

Oh, I will keep that on my mind! Thanks for that! :smiley:

Oh, Thanks for your feedback! I will tryna keep on that! :relaxed:

1 Like

I will try to to that one! Thanks for that! :relaxed:

1 Like

Did you make this on IBSpaint?

1 Like

Oh, I used that in photoshop. :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing. I love smooth gfx’s However, I think you went just a bit overboard with the stars, and I suggest removing the blurred circles. I also notice that there is a bit of teeth on the waves, so… I suggest pixelating that to make it look nicer, rather then low quality, but thats just my suggestion. Other then that its just the floating owl, but thats pretty much it. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, thanks for your feedback I will keep that on my mind. :smiley:

Looks good but the ears and owl are darker than on your avatar

1 Like