Feedback on my first Logo Design

Hey! I’m Armo and I’ve recently become interested in the logo designing world and was inspired by many current artists on this platform already. So, what I did was give it a shot. I downloaded photoshop and watched some youtube logo tutorials for inspiration.

I wanted to achieve something that I thought would be a good start place for my first logo. I used a bunch of random techniques I learnt and applied it to this text. I was going for something glowy which is why it may appear bright.

I didn’t know what word to use so I just went with ‘Trade’. I was also going to add bottom text but I thought that would be too much for my first logo and I was only intending to practice using photoshop.

Anyways, enough waffling, here’s the logo:

Logo

Based off this logo, please share your honest thoughts. I want to keep improving and hopefully my second logo can turn out even better. You can also suggest skills you know yourself which you think helped make your logo’s stand out and look professional.

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to have a read. (Just realised how many times I started a sentence with ‘I’ :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

For a beginner, I’d say it’s pretty good. Keep practicing and keep up the good work.

1 Like

It’s pretty good. I would change one thing and that is the lines going through the image, make it only through the text, this way it won’t overlap the black backdrop.

1 Like

Yeah, I realised that after I exported it so I tried to remove the lines from the border but since I merged them all together, I wasn’t able to. I learnt a valuable lesson… to always keep a copy.

Thank you so much, I appreciate it!