Feedback on my first Mesh-building?

I’ve been recently attempting to learn Blender, but until now I haven’t done anything other than small models like tools and stuff. Earlier today I decided to start my first actual building/structure in Blender and I finished this about an hour later. I’d love to get some feedback on what I done well, what I could improve in, etc.

18 Likes

Great model! The roof seems little low, but other than that it looks pretty solid for a game asset!

3 Likes

It looks nice. Other than these notes, everything else looks great. For a first Mesh-building, you did a great job. Nice work!

Some things I would modify/change:

Summary
  • Maybe make the door a little less wide, to me, it looks a little wide.
  • Maybe make the roof a little bit thinner, as it kind of looks a bit big for me and move it up a little and extend the walls to attach to the roof.

It looks really good on your ever first model, you done a perfect job on this you can render it to 128. To get that blurry out the way…!

But all then that great job man really nice.

Great for a first! You should change the rih if the door, add some decor to the roof, ex: fan.

Looks really cool. Can’t really add anything to what was said so far so I can only encourage you to continue your journey with meshing!

Yes. It looks amazing, but the door could be a slight bit skinnier

1 Like

Looks pretty good for a first building in my opinion

Well the proportions on most Roblox models are pretty wide rather than tall maybe make it taller though since pretty much all doors are above the persons head by a lot.

That is awsome for a first build in blender! My very first build was ages ago and was also something simple. You should check out cgboost (search in chrome) and enter their competitions. It’s a great way to challenge yourself and to continue improving in blender!

It is a very nice first time mesh model!
However, i prefer like - A cloth covering the whole roof and hanging near the edges, i think that would certainly make it look cooler

Hey! For a beginner, that is pretty amazing! If I had a suggestion, I would say to change the colour of the door. You should also make it just a tiny bit taller, but other than that, the build is amazing!

1 Like

You’ve done well for yourself. Very nice for a recent attempt! The more you use it, the more you’ll find it amazing as a tool and a way to expand in development.

1 Like

Hello there!

Improvements

I think you should try and raise the roof up a little bit and add neon yellow behind the window. :wink:

1 Like