Feedback on my first obby game please ^^

can i have a feedback for my first game in roblox please ? ^^

https://www.roblox.com/games/5616004534/NEW-GALACTIC-OBBY?refPageId=f1a6fe33-3a23-410e-9049-c83d965a0634

thank youu

3 Likes

Within playing it for 10 seconds, I see a lot of things that need to be worked on.

• Add instant respawning. please
  • Make death parts more obvious
  • The shop is not centered and does not scale correctly (use Scale instead of offset)
  • The UI needs a bit of work
  • Make the camera face the next stage when you die
  • Remove the health bar to remove the red death effect when you die
  • Make the NPCS at the start animated

This is definitely a great start. I like the theme and the stages are unique.

3 Likes

It’s nice but you should work on it.
Being a first obby game, it’s nice!
Improvements needed and appreciated.

2 Likes

thank you for all the advices :slight_smile: i’ll will work on it and thank you for appreciated it ^^ and just a question, what is UI ?

1 Like

Ui is = User Interface, its hard to explain but its the visual things on your screen, like these:

2 Likes

Not sure why Im dying but i can barely tell what is actually killing me, the death respawn should be instant but overall its built pretty well
I cant see myself trying to get to the end because it just reminds me of them MEGA MEGA MEGA IPHONE OBBY MEGA SUPER FUN

1 Like

i added the instant death, but is existing a script who kill when you fall because its too long too ?

1 Like

You can just add a killing part at the bottom of your Obby and it will kill you faster (make it non collide and transparent)

we tried when we just had few levels and its make the game more laggy :confused:

Oh then I think you can just lower a bit all of your builds at the same time
I mean drag all parts 50 ~ 100 studs to the bottom

1 Like

its a good solution for now but after when we will have stages of levels the fall death will be longer ahah

1 Like