Feedback on My First Pixel Art

Hello! I made my first pixel art today and am in need of some constructive feedback.

I have a few questions I’m looking for answers for:

• Is my pixel art good enough for commissions in the near future? (of course after getting more practice)
  • Is it something you would buy from me? (Ex. for anything pertaining to game development: badges, thumbnails, ads, etc.)
  • Is there anything I can improve upon in the future?

Thanks in advance!

6 Likes

Very nice background! The little particles/designs are a great touch! A 8/10 for me. I suggest making the text more noticeable, people are attracted to pixel art like these! Keep up the good work :)). Have a good day/night

1 Like

Thank you so much!

What text are you referring to? My watermark?

1 Like

Yes, the watermark. The Scenic Rose, but still a great art creation!

1 Like

Okay, I see! Thank you again!

Have a wonderful day/night!

1 Like

Have a wonderful day/night aswell!

2 Likes

That’s great! 10/10! As a fellow pixel art creator myself, I would like to see more robots games using pixel art!

2 Likes

Thank you!

And wow! Haven’t seen many other pixel artists out there!

My first impression was “Woah, is that even pixels? It doesn’t look like pixels”. Good job 10/10.

1 Like

Thanks so much!

I used a higher canvas size so it was super pixelated, but if you zoom in you can see the individual squares.

1 Like

Maybe we should have a pixel art showcase. (Like the gui showcase, game show case, ugc show case, etc…)

1 Like

Yesss lol that would be awesome!

We need more 2D art showcases.

For a second I didn’t even know it was pixel art. Maybe it should be more pixelated.

1 Like

Ok! I see what you mean. I’ll keep that in mind when working on future pieces!

Thanks for replying!