Feedback on my first real game! Bridge of doom!

Hello Developers!

I would like to release my game (solo project),

Bridge Of Doom!

Of course there will be more updates map ect, but I would just like for you guys to check it out and have some fun!
I have a few update idea such as, New Years and Christmas but ideas are appreciated.

Updates will include, Maps, Skyboxes, Music and more!

link:
New Project (88) (1)

Icon looks great but uhm.
Why does it say “Tunnel Of Doom”?

Intro is stolen straight from Pet Simulator X. Same sound and everything. The very least you can do is not steal or copy other developers’ work.

1 Like

Do you have any feedback on the game itself?

Just played the game, works fine and its pretty good, but I feel it needs more work to be fleshed out.

The UI was good.

A little thing I picked up on was when the obby initially restarted, I didn’t really know what was going on, perhaps a gui or server message in chat to communicate this to the player? e.g. “The obby is restarting, gameplay will resume shortly”
I’d say the biggest flaw though was the actual sections that made up the obby, they felt too short and too easy. But more importantly they felt repetitive, since there weren’t that many for the generator to select from. See the image below:

So I’d suggest adding more, each with a difficulty attribute that the generator would use so that the first few sections were, then they ramped up in difficulty.

1 Like

The intro was supposed to be removed before I posed this but I forgot, it is not updated to a completely original intro. when you played the intro was already added so the intro you saw was not stolen. Also nothing else in the game was stolen.

1 Like