Feedback on my first Shirt

So i made my first shirt , pls rate it from 0 to 10

9 Likes

Good job for your first shirt Keep up the good work

3 Likes

It looks good, it doesnt look that unique though. But if its your personal shirt i think its fine.

3 Likes

Looks pretty good! I recommend adding some shading to it, a great way to learn is to check out tutorials here at #resources:community-tutorials on DevForums. I recommend R0syTeq’s tutorials, it’s pretty good and has all the basics. Besides, she’s a very talented designer from what I’ve heard.

If you’re lazy, and don’t want to read, though. There’s an alternative! YouTube. I recommend Icyella’s YouTube videos. She mostly focuses on Y2K but, her content applies for just about anyone. Also, she not only teaches how to design and shade clothing, but she also teaches you how to run a clothing group on your own.

2 Likes

Listen to goober shes a pro!

Anyways @FaumiE
Nice Job!

2 Likes

i’d say 8 because of the collar, the stripes part, and the fact that the waves look like mountains

1 Like

This is cute! I rate it a 9.

Why the one point deduction?
I always wondered why I wasn’t a fan of the striped long-sleeve underneath the t-shirt but if we look at the design realistically a collared shirt would be a plain color. A collared shirt also isn’t styled under a graphic tee, it is more fitting for simplistic sweatshirts, or plain colored crew neck.

Other than that, nice work! You should consider starting a Roblox clothing group. You could make decent profit from this specific style!

1 Like

It looks sick keep it up i really like it :+1:

2 Likes

I think i will start a clothing group and thx for everyone who liked it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would give it a 7-8 as it’s not that unique as you can find that type of shirt anywhere, but then again it is your first shirt so it’s definitely very good for a start.

2 Likes