Feedback on my first showcase?

Howdy! So this is my first time posting on the devforum, so if I do anything bad, please tell me lol. Anyways, I made a showcase not too long ago and I would love some feedback on it!

Here’s the game link: Morning Room - Showcase - Roblox

Give your positive, or negative feedback! I’d like to learn from my mistakes and my corrects! Thank you! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Maybe try improving the bed and cabinet, it looks pretty low quality and I think you could improve it by alot also, try making the cabinet a bit smaller as its a bit big, you can use the Roblox rig generator tool to help you with this.

Also, I noticed you haven’t enabled the Roblox “Shadow map” feature. You should enable it as it will make your showcase game alot better.

Also, try improving the lamp and door as it looks low quality as well, you can add some details on it to look better.

You can also add some sunrays to the window as It looks bland.

There are alot of stuff you should work on, such as material selection, quality of models, etc…
But I think that’s enough feedback for you, overall I think you did a decent job as a beginner :slight_smile:

5 Likes

In all honesty I thought I had shadow map on, I’ll make sure to turn it on. Thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile:

Looking good! I’d reccomend you to add more details tho :smiley:

Keep it up buddy! :smiley:

1 Like

I personally think it’s a pretty good attempt for your first ever showcase however It does lack a lot of detail for a showcase I would expect much more detail to be in my face and. It reminds me of the (Van Gogh’s Bedroom Painting - Showcase) made by “Natsukashe”.

Overall, it looks great my only issue is there’s not much attention to detail. The room Is quite empty and doesn’t have that much detail added to it, I’d would suggest adding more room decorations around such as lamps, ceiling fan, clock, room posters, wall shelves, ect.

If I were you I would look up some reference image to get some inspiration of from you could also take a look at other peoples showcases to get an, idea on how you want your design to look like. Since all bedrooms can come in different shapes and sizes i would try filling in the empty spaces.

In my opinion, it’s a very good start and I like how it’s looking so far. Looking at other peoples showcases would help a lot, I would try to focus on improving the door, bed, dresser, ect.

Other then that you did quite a really nice job.

1 Like

Go find lighting and insert sunrays instead of making the room bright. it’s not good for a showcase.Hope this helps.

You should use a different lighting and add more details.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I already have sunrays, but for some reason they’re just very faint. Thanks for your reply though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe add more details. You can take real-life examples and replicate them inside your game.

1 Like