Feedback on my first tank

Hello, I’m making a main battle tank based on the Type-90 Japanese main battle tank, I made an effort to make it resemble The type 90 as closely as possible. I do not know if I could do anything to make it look better, please give me some feedback!
RobloxScreenShot20221122_101926324

The real Type-90

11 Likes

Wow! Very nice! Did you make this in Blender or in Studio, cause it is looking good. The only thing I can critique is that if made in studio, there might be poorer performance than a mesh set to RenderFidelity>Performance. That shouldn’t matter if you are not planning on it being in a demanding game or if there are not going to be multiple instances of it in one world. Looking good!

Edit: You could add the camo but that would be complicated and unnecessary.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! And the tank is fully CSG since I have no experience in blender.

Are you planning on using this in a game? Also, are there any unions because they will cause a lot of lag if you have too many or too complicated ones.

1 Like

The only thing I could see that should be added is texture. Obviously that would be hard to do if you made this with only parts, though

Looks amazing

1 Like

Yes I will create a game for all of my vehicles and excluding the cones there’s are not many complex unions

Pretty sure you could union everything you’d want to camouflage, and use textures on that. It’d even the texture at the cost of performance, I think.