Feedback on my first two low-poly Guns

What do you think of my first two guns? They are both low poly and hopefully for a future portfolio.

Please note these two photos are yet to have a background, etc. These are just renders to get feedback

• They both look Awesome!
  • They both look meh
  • One looks good and the other looks bad(please elaborate in the replies below.)

0 voters

9 Likes

They both look great. Well done!

2 Likes

They look nice, Keep up the nice work Roblo

2 Likes

Both look very good in terms of structure. The only thing I would maybe change is the colors, though it’s just a personal preference. I would think it would look better to have darker colors, rather than the bright ones you currently have. Though, it depends what kind of game you are making, and how the colors fit the aesthetic. All in all though, it looks great. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Those things look sick! I definitely put those in my game tbh

I would recommend “curving” the bottom bit of the sniper, though, as it looks sort of “sharp” (idk modeling terms help >.<)

^that part

May just be personal preference though, because honestly the survey don’t lie (100% awesome btw)

EDIT:
On a side note, the weapons remind me of early-beta Strucid when it was first made public. I played the crap out of that game for a while

2 Likes

Some parts have weird proportions and positions like the bolt, trigger and ejector, but it’s looking good.

2 Likes

@OnlyJay_WasHere and @niceeadam, Thanks for the Feedback!

2 Likes

Honestly, after like 3 hours in the making(because as the post has said, these are my firs Guns), I just wanted to get these things rendered and call it a job well done. But now that I see it, it could look better. Thanks!

1 Like

Awesome!

The Render didn’t have much depth, so it make some parts look 2D, does it still look too sharp with the video below?

I hope these will do the same :smiley:

1 Like

ahh I see–
No it looks good! The camera was just at a weird angle.

1 Like

Ok good, I want these to be perfect, thanks!

1 Like

No problem! Keep going. Hope everything goes well for you :+1:

2 Likes

Sniper rifle deepen the barrel add a railing texture and boom you get 007

1 Like

I think the sniper looks kind of wide, but that might just be the picture. Other then that, these are amazing!

1 Like