Feedback on my first UGC concept

Hi! I recently started using blender around a week or so ago, and I just finished my first ever UGC concept! I’d like your feedback on it since I don’t really have anyone to teach me other than youtube videos.

recolors

I know a lot of people probably don’t jump right into hair design, but it seemed like something I’d like. Any feedback is appreciated, and I look forward to making more concepts in the future!

2 Likes

Se ve interesante, los colores del cabello son muy llamativos, pero te recomiendo que aumentes más cabello a tu creación.

translation to English⬇

It looks interesting, the hair colors are very eye-catching, but I recommend that you add more hair to your creation

1 Like

Alright, I’ll keep that in mind. Ty!

I love it! Looks absolutely adorable and I would definitely buy it if it was on sale. You should definitely make more concepts or versions of this hair. :sun_with_face:

1 Like

I think it looks pretty good, and there aren’t many hair styles like these on roblox. Keep it up!

1 Like

Ty!! I’ll definetly make recolours and things like that, but for now I’ll just show this version. And yeah definetly thinking of making more hair concepts with this kind of style :slight_smile:

Updated: Added the recolors in a separate drop-down section.