Feedback On My First VFX!

Hello Everyone! This is my first post, I would like some feedback on my first vfx :smiley:

8 Likes

I do not have much experience with VFX, but this actually looks great! :+1:

1 Like

Yay Thanks So Much! I Appreciate It

1 Like

This is your first? No way! I’m speechless. This looks amazing.

3 Likes

Tysm!!! Ye this is my first! I plan to do many more :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I was thinking that the core of the fireball looked a bit dull, so I brightened it up a bit. What do you guys think?

3 Likes

It’s great! Really good for your first!

1 Like

It is very good to be your first, certainly very good detail under the ball.

1 Like

Looks Good i like it

If anyone else wanna make this check out this video

3 Likes

Ty everyone for your feedback, You have inspired me to make more!

WOAH! That is one good VFX! I would suggest going to pixlr.com and editing it to make it look even more awesome!

1 Like

Great Idea! I will check that out!

hmm hey!
Im a modeler and was thinking of trying out VFX. So my question is:

• How do we make the fireball (or any VFX) come to life, like how do we make the ball rotate and upon releasing the attack, how do we make it explode?
  • Is all those effects recreated in blender and animated there itself or is there other way you do it?

Just curious coz never tried animating or VFX related things in blender. Just a hard surface modeler u know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think you do those things in Roblox Studio, using tween service. Im not quite sure if thats what it is. Im not a scripter :sweat_smile:

1 Like

But I did see this video about an explosion vfx. It was fully animated, do you want something like that? All in blender im pretty sure.

1 Like

yea the explosion and stuff. aight thx for letting me know. might try learning it soon :sunglasses:

1 Like

Np! Im delighted to help :smiley: heres the video btw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29yfS-icS3M oops i mean this

1 Like