Feedback on my forum redesign

I made a forum redesign based on this picture.

And here’s my version.

If you could please tell me things I missed and could of done better, reply! I’m open for suggestions.

9 Likes

It’s premium now, not TBC.

30 chars

2 Likes

I think you did a wonderful job on it, it has this nice nostalgic feel to it that Most people will love, Great work!

1 Like

The post WAS made in 2015 with the old TBC, so I replicated that too. Thanks for the suggestion, though!

1 Like

Looks cool, but what is this going to be used for?

1 Like

Nothing, I just wanted to test my UI design skills.

That it is pretty cool, nice job. All thought it would be better if the text had another font maybe, a less cartoonish more computery like font, like Courier New

1 Like

Courier New does not seem to exist on the fonts.

I’m pretty sure it does, what program are you using to design the forum?

Just Roblox Studio.

30 chars

Oh I see, interesting. Well I guess look for something a bit more pixelated, it’s really your choice

Okay. I’ll try to design it with paint.net too, and i’ll update when I’ve finished.
EDIT: Not designing it with paint.net. Way too hard for a beginner.

1 Like

UI looks amazing so far, I’d recommend making the text on the post smaller.

1 Like

I like it looks like a update one very great work.

1 Like

Hi. I forgot to save my work, so I redid it.

Suggestions are open.

1 Like

10/10 Still it looks even better now. :wink: Keep up the work.

1 Like

Thanks!

second 30 chars

I believe that it would look nicer if the text stayed left aligned as opposed to center alignment. Other than that it has a nice nostalgic feel to it.

Done.

1 Like

I prefer the profile image where it shows the users entire avatar rather than the face. It feels awkward to see a portion of some hats cut out from the picture, but thats my opinion.
This forum redesign looks outdated and old compared to the original forum, it gives more of a 2008’s vibe honestly. This is probably because of the bright blue colors and less symbols with more words for other options to do with the post. Its actually still good though, a lot people could remininese the “Old Days of Roblox” times by seeing your forum.