Feedback on my futuristic science lab showcase!

So a few months ago I made a Futuristic Science Lab showcase. I don’t usually do this style so I would like some feedback and suggestions!

Any feedback would be great!

18 Likes

I see the futuristic, but I don’t see much lab, more of a hallway. Could you elaborate? (Amazing work all the same)

2 Likes

Yeah I was going to add a labratory and parts around the hallway but it got discontinued. Thanks for the feedback!

honestly too dark. but i like all the detail. maybe don’t show all the pipes though? or if you want, dont show some, just show all

1 Like

Alright, I will make it brighter next time. I am new to this building style so all feedback is appreciated!

1 Like

Absolutely stunning! :slight_smile:

Its something better than I could ever do.

If you just added a little bit of lighting, then it would be perfect.
But other then that, its incredible!

Thanks! Yes I agree the lighting does need some work. Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Looks really cool to be fair! Bet the final product will look amazing! Keep it up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

your laboratory is very nice, but for me it looks more like a command center or something than a laboratory, I also really like these neon details, it makes everything very beautiful.

1 Like

Looks very nice! I rate 9/10 Good work considering you don’t usually do this style!

1 Like

A lot more lighting next time, atm looks like a star wars game corridor.
Apart from that awesome.

2 Likes

Maybe more light fixtures, but it’ll do for now.

1 Like

Thanks, while making it I kinda got too interested in the hallway I forgot to focus on the actual Laboratory.

Thanks! I am proud of it since its my first time doing something like it.

Yes, I do need to add better lighting. Thanks for the suggestion!

Hello. This creation of yours is pretty cool. The designs, lighting, colors and textures are perfect! However, the creation (the rooms) are very empty, this doesn’t seem like a science lab either. My ideas are to be more creative and try new things by adding objects in the rooms, make the rooms look like they have a use. Overall, this is one awesome creation. Keep up the amazing work!

1 Like