Feedback on my game concept

I creating a new horror game. It’s just “run from monster” now. You’re go in bus and it enter in portal. Then, you’re in destroyed city with giant monster. You need to run away from it. What need to add, change and remove.
Any feedback allowed!

2 Likes

maybe you should add an objective while you avoid the monster such as things to collect for example.

2 Likes

Thanks! I forgot for this important part

1 Like

You need to focus on a specific game genre. I assume it’s like a Temple Run game? You need to make it have at least a unique game mechanic and a competition system that can allow people to revisit your game and compete with others on a leaderboard. You can as well add currency, as well as powerups the player could use. But, you need to talk about the game more and talk about what type of game you wanted to build. Good luck developing!

2 Likes

It’s 3D map of city with monster

1 Like

As Wrvel said, this sounds more like a game similar to Subway Surfers or Temple Run. What do you mean by it being a horror game?
If you call it that way simply because there’s a monster, that just seems misleading.

1 Like

It’s just “run from monster” now.

Yes, this game like subway surfers now, but
This game is not published and fully-made. I will add more features of horror games in future.

1 Like

How do you plan adding horror game features? The only real thing I can see are cheap jumpscares that might just be annoying instead of scary…