Feedback On My Game Icon and Thumbnail

So I made a new icon and Thumbnail for my game Dayron Grill as it is near finish!

Please tell me what you think!

Dayronlogo

3 Likes

Not bad!
Both images are looking good, 8/10.

1 Like

It looks like you just went into the game and took screenshots and photoshopped your roblox character on the both :joy: :joy:

Don’t really like it, the background and the character do not fit, and the text looks simple.
You’ll probably get a lot of this but use blender.

Definitely not bad, I think the thumbnail may be a little bland, being a picture of a random area, but other than that it’s nice! :wink:

1 Like

@OneLext Its part of the grill, not a random picture, and Hotdog Corgi is our mascot.

@CanadianCrepe I’m not going for anything to hard, just something simple that looks nice. (Plus I don’t know how to use Blender)

@IProgramForFun That is true I did go in photoshop and do that, but I tried to make it look good. Also my Roblox character is the mascot because it is food related and looks okay.

@m_pxd Thanks!

I’m not the best at doing icons and photoshop, but this is what I was able to get in a short time.

I was just joking man it looks really good and I like the handmade vibe of it, keep up the great work :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Didn’t mean to judge so harshly, sorry. :slight_smile: