Feedback on my game icon?

My clicks have been low recently, and I’m inferring the cause as my game icon not looking the best.

If you could give some feedback on how to improve it and make it more appealing, please say so. Thanks!

3 Likes

The map looks empty and I’m not a fan of the sunshine effect in the top right corner. Basically gives me low quality vibes which is probably why your clicks are so low. The game icon doesn’t really make me interested in the game, so you need to find a way for the icon to attract people to your game.

2 Likes

First of all, I’d advise you to scale the text a bit and get rid of these uneven circle remainings:

Then, to spice things up you can play around with strokes, outer/inner shadows, outer/inner glow, and gradients to make your text 3D-like or simply stand out. You can also apply all these improvements to the ring in the back as well.

As for the background, try to balance it out. The trial is behind the logo from what I can tell, and it’s not really visible there, and the tree doesn’t really give any visual key to what your game’s about. Plus:

It doesn’t really look like sunshine, it rather looks like a cheap yellow filter, try playing around with blending modes like “lighting”, and “burn” in your graphics app. (If you don’t have Photoshop or any of the good quality paid ones, you can use Photopea or such).

Hope this feedback was of help!