Feedback on my game logo, please. Which one is better?

Hello!
I remade the logo for my game and I would love to get some feedback about the Logo.

New Logo:

Old Logo:

Which one do you prefer and why?

Thank you for your feedback
@CSJeverything

2 Likes

The newer one looks much better, with inviting colours and having the words being the only thing outlined gives it a sense of importance. I’m only concerned with the creativity of both, though, as they seem rather basic and there isn’t a lot special.

1 Like

It has to be very simple and inviting, because this catches the most players very fast while they are looking at the search results. That’s why I changed the colors to neon colors too.

for me there is not much difference, i only saw the color of the obby change, but i prefer the new one.

I think the second one, because the colors do not get confused (the green with the parts behind), and therefore stands out the text

The newer logo has a much better look on the words since they aren’t angled like the previous logo. I think the newer one looks cleaner overall with the larger boxes for the text and the change from the orange background on “obby” to green is a good move to keep it cohesive with the rest of the game’s theme. Keep it up! :grin:

I also redid the Thumbnails and appreciate Feedback on it:

New ones:

Old ones:

Thank you!

The new one is really nice, since it is matching the colors in the obby. The second one is quite messy with an orange color just there for no reason, not sticking out. The lime green color on the first one really makes it stand out and makes it better!