Feedback on my game - Push Fight

Hey there :slight_smile:
I’ve finally released Winter Update in my game Push Fight. Please play it and give your feedback on it.
Game Link - Push Fight [ALPHA]

Bulletin Board Post For More Info:

If you find any bugs, please report them by replying.

1 Like

I don’t understand how the game works at all, i recommend adding a tutorial.

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback! I’ll surely consider adding a guide for new players!

1 Like

Hello, community!
It has been a long time since a big update so I’m releasing the new Sunken Ship map along with prices decreased by half for All Upgrades And Items!! Looking forward to your feedback and suggestions!
Game here - [SUNKEN SHIP] PUSH FIGHT

I played your game, here’s my feedback.
Positives: I like the ragdolls.
Negatives: The push cooldown is way to long, and the first upgrade in the shop takes way to much.
Bugs: When pushing a robot, it can begin to fly around then fall back down shortly after. The bloxy cola fight map seems to auto-ragdoll the players on it.
Other then that, pretty good game.

1 Like

Thanks, for your feedback. I’m gonna fix the bugs soon.

Hmm, I decreased them to half yesterday though. It’s 250 coins now. Please confirm if you’re saying that 250 is expensive too, I’ll decrease them even more if that’s the case. :slight_smile:

Mega update - revamped the lobby and shifted the ??? badge’s location. Good luck finding it!

Looks good! I love the ragdolls in this game! It makes it soo better! Nothing I can say about this, it’s perfect as it is!

1 Like

Thx for ur feedback! Ragdolls were added to engage players and provide them a fun experience. I’m gonna be adding a mushroom map but not anytime soon.

1 Like

Update!
Added new thumbnails and icons. Do tell me how they are and about the game too. If you find any bugs, pls report them to me.
Game here - Push Fight