Feedback on my game "Roblox History Obby"

Hello, I am ThatOneUnorignal. This is my first time posting in this topic so I apologize if any mistakes are made during this. But anyways, I am creating this game called “Roblox History Obby.” Where you go around classic Roblox maps while avoiding the many disasters along the way. Its a recreation of the Roblox History Obby game I created in 2018 (that was in a terrible state.)

The reason I’m posting here is because I want to see how people see the game in its current state and what can be done to improve it. I’m mainly a developer and am really terrible at scripting (I only really know HTML)

If you have any questions about anything related to the game and its development, feel free to ask in here! I’ll answer them to the best of my ability.
Also, since my laptop battery sucks and I’m in school as of writing this so I am unfortunately unable to come in the game while you guys look at it.

11 Likes

Need pbr in ur game if u want I can bake them for free as well as paid.

2 Likes

i actually like the idea of it, sure it’s a rather basic obby in itself, but the joy i get from seeing all these old assets really makes me like it

2 Likes

Hello, I’ve never heard of “pbr” can you tell me what it is or what it means?

1 Like

3 Likes

Thanks! I will look into adding it to the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Surfaceappearence object can use for pbr

I like the look of the oldies, I know to a lot of people it’s very nostalgic. So this is a pretty nice idea.

:sunglasses: :+1:

Looks original and fun to play. I definitely will check it out.

Hello, the game is very cool. It reminded me of the atmosphere of the 2012-2015 roblox. But in the end I found a shortcut, here’s a video!
robloxapp-20211208-1904550.wmv (2.8 MB)

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue, I’ll look into it and see whats causing it. If you are able to, can you open up the “developers console” to see if there are any warnings and/or errors? Sorry for the late response BTW.

Update 1: Initial testing has revealed no issues.

Update2: After some testing while adding lag into the game showed the issue, though it doesn’t happen at other teleports.

1 Like