Feedback On My Game | The Talkative's Place [Hangout]

Hi, this is a repost since the first post got flagged because I putted it in the wrong category lol. Anyways, I just need some feedback on my game so I know how I can improve it :grinning:.
Here are some screenshots of the game:

I also just want to let people have fun on my game. By the way, it’s a hangout game.

Here’s the link to the game:

2 Likes

I think your map is too big, there are too many empty spaces but it looks cool :+1:

1 Like

First of all, I want to say that your building does not look good right now, but you can make it more beautiful by improving and beautifying your structure. For example, first fill the empty places of your map and add fine details.(I hope I helped :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

Update: Alright, I have filled out some empty spaces, then putted some buildings that aren’t hollow(or people can’t go in it.)
I’m planning on like a Gui will appear when someone goes near it. Probably like some store will appear. Not sure though.
Screenshots:

you are doing well for now :+1:

1 Like

Another update: So, I made like teleportation systems to go inside the building. I made like a teleportation pad then it leads to another building that looks like the ones seen at the first update I made. I made like stores and even a therapy clinic lol.

good :+1: improve game and add things is extremely important, continue ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Alright guys, seems like my game is good to go, all I need now is advertising it. Thank you for the tips and improvement!